Sunday, December 16, 2012

Welded shut

Well.....It has been 2 weeks since i have been unlocked or touched, today i soldered the s hook closed completely as i was instructed to do so. Teased, denied, and serving forever. As long as my owner is happy then i am happy. That is the way a slave should think, does not matter if a slave wants, his wants should be to please his owner. I enjoy this new life that i have dreamed of for so long. I can promise you i will not be messing this up. Back to my service, i did chores today with a butt plug in and clover leaf clamps, and it was harder and took longer as my plug always wants to pop out, as i clean the floors on my hands and knees. I think my owner liked it too much(lol) may be doing that a lot more.So a question, does any one who serves ask and want more pain after a week or more of denial? I do, i have found myself asking to be punched or kicked in the balls more, twisted? I think not, the few minutes of pain i am not wanting an orgasm, for a few minutes. Oh what a fun life for my owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers