Monday, December 3, 2012

Heavy tease

So, a whole week and not unlocked. I was teased to the max as well. My owner teased me in ways i never thought about. Anyone ever done anal? Well while your locked up and your anus is rubbed poked and licked will drive you insane, trust me when i say that it will. I was locked and im teased every night every day, my balls are rubbed, sucked, licked, flicked, smacked and it sucks but feels oh so nice.And the best/worst part? No release out of the cage or an orgasm in sight. With the s hook we installed and the strap we used for around my waist i cant pull out. I am truly going to be teased and denied forever now. You might think to yourself oh she will let him have an orgasm after another week(as with my previous post about 3 weeks and i was given an orgasm) yo would be wrong. She is so happy now with the way i treat her as my Mistress so she has never again will i cum. So do want an orgasm? Of course i do, but like a wedding vow i have told her if making her happy means no orgasms ever again then i shall gladly give them up.But let me tell any of you one thing, being unlocked and edged and denied is no where near as bad as being locked and never touched and teased. Trust me on this one as i have done this both ways. I will only be unlocked when we get the Queens keep. What does anyone think about me melting down the new security keys for the Queens keep for wedding bands? I thought if My owner truly never wanted me unlocked i would have them melted down for her wedding band not mine. Would be more fitting for her to wear my "key" as her ring than for me. i hope someone with a sensible reply lets me know their opinion in that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers