Tuesday, November 20, 2012

So one week no touching at all other than washing myself in front of my owner. then on Sunday we had an edging session and i had to small ruined orgasms. I couldn't believe that happened...twice. Needless to say she was not happy and her balls got a good beating till i teared up. But we all know that a ruined orgasm does nothing other than empty the balls, I'm still horny.. We did join a group and i went to my first munch. It was very interesting indeed. A lot of different people with different views. It did seem however i was the only male sub/slave there. There seems to be others but where not there that night. I had a great time and cant wait to go to another. So now we are going to do no touching at all, for a few weeks, mainly as punishment because i am not allowed to have any orgasms ruined or not. So this is week two of denial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers