Monday, November 26, 2012

sealed away

So Saturday Nov.24th,was the last time i will be out of cage ever and my last orgasm. We used a heavy duty s hook and bent around in the cage so it will not be coming off. We will be getting the Queenskeep chastity device in a few months with security screws, but this will not be easy to undo when we get the new one in. My owner has decided that no touching at all is better than edging me weekly. It does seem to make me hornier and more desperate this way. So we will see i guess,lol. I have also installed a "pet"tag on the s hook on my cage. it has my name Pet and if found call and her number. Owned to  a new meaning right? But i thought this blog i might go over some details...a day in the life of a 24/7 owned slave if you will.

So when i wake up in the morning to go to work i make her coffee, if im off work i lick her to an orgasm,this might include ass worship too as she loves that. I must text her on every break and when i leave work and see if i must stop to get her anything she needs.
When i arrive home i must strip naked and crawl to her and remove her shoes and socks and kiss her feet while she steps on my hands,i am in the present position( on my knees ass way up legs spread wide and forehead on my hands, i move my head for her feet) then i stay in this position till she snaps her fingers for me to get up. I get her a drink and usually light her a cigarette and ask for permission to sit on the couch with her. If given permission i sit if not i sit at her feet and rub them otherwise i rub them on the couch. When she leaves the room i must be in present position when she returns. If we leave and come home together then i must strip and be in present until she calls for me. I do most of the chores, she cooks and i clean up after. Any scenes we do i do no matter what. I give her orgasms most every night, i am teased daily and nightly and denied. So any slave should be jealous as i now live the life a true slave dreams of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers