Tuesday, November 6, 2012

2 weeks

well its been two weeks so far no orgasms. My owner says never again will orgasm, but there are two ways i can and she isn't telling me. But she says no where in the foreseeable future. I wonder if any one wearing the jailhouse has the same problems i have with it? I seem to have the problem of it sliding down on me a lot, constantly pulling my ball sack to push it back up. if i use a smaller ring i get chafe. so i decide to use a piece of rope and tie it on both ends of the ring. worked fantastic, no sliding at all. So when my owner got home we used a piece of leather and we will sew it on. no way to pull out, not that could before but i imagine smaller guys could. but i cant get hard at all using the leather strap. My owner seems to like that better which is good to see her pleased. i went down on her last nigh and used a dildo and she seemed to like it very much as she professed i will never cum now doing that to her as she liked it way more lol. then again this morning. I have to sat i am pleased to be owned by her this is the life every slave dreams of, to be owned and only thoughts of pleasing her. I even think of ways to please her more every day and she loves that, so i will continue thinking of ways i can make her even more happy and more suffering for her pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers